Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Planner Packing List by Jennifer


Hey all! Jenn here, with a fun packing list page inspiration for you all. I am very soon leaving for a fun retreat and thought this would be the perfect way to prepare and ensure *fingers crossed* that I don't forget anything.


To begin I used my Erin Condren life planner. If you are familiar with these planners prior to the full calendar spread is a blank page that I use for important events or trips happening in the month. In the past I have used the pages to plan birthday parties, Christmas gift list ideas and as a place to make packing lists. I started decorating the pages with a few of the amazing stickers from the SRM shop. For the four circles at the top I used them as areas to keep track of my must dos, carry on items, things to buy and things I don't want to forget. I used the Everyday planner stamp set icons and words with a simple black ink pad. The main body of the page I used as a giant packing list. I finished off by using a few of the words from the Daily Devotion stamp set, and a couple more stickers. This will be a great place for me to reference as I pack my bags for my retreat.


Thanks for stopping by and reading my post, I hope this gives you some ideas for how to use you SRM stickers, planner stamps and those blank pages in your planner. 

Supplies Used:




No comments: