Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Graduation Shaker Tag & Gift by Shelly


Hey y'all! Shelly, here.
Today, I'm sharing a fun and simple graduation gift with you.


I started with my gift box. I used a SRM Stickers kraft box and a large SRM Stickers patterned bag for 'wrapping paper'. Simply cut the patterned bag on the sides and lay flat. Then wrap your box. Easy peasy, right?!...


Next, I made a shaker tag. I used a fun die along with some silver glitter cardstock and some sequins. Once I done with my shaker part, I added a simple SRM Stickers 'grad' sticker. Which I placed on a piece of cardstock underneath along with some foam tape and then placed it on my tag. After I added it to my gift. Fun and simple, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

SRM Stickers supplies:
Large Patterned Bag-Striped Black and White

No comments: