Thursday, March 1, 2018

Lucky in Love Card by Angie


Hello SRM friends! Angie here with you today to share a non-traditional St. Patrick's Day card.

I made a loved themed card but tied St. Patrick's Day in as well. This card would be perfect for the person you are lucky to be in love with!!




I used white cardstock for the base of my card. I added some ink splatters using some watered down Distress Oxide ink in Lucky Clover (how appropriate, right??). 

The clover paper is from my stash and since I knew I wanted to use the gold doily on the top of the card, I stamped and heat embossed gold clovers on the green cardstock.  I cut those papers into banner shapes, added the doilie  and then tied some green jute twine around it. 


For the stamping, I used the word 'love' from the BIG Love stamp set. I used the word 'in' from the Walk By Faith stamp set. SRM's stamps are so versatile and can be used in so many different projects. I used a stamp from my stash for the word 'lucky'. I used gold heat embossing on 'lucky' and 'love' to tie in that gold theme. 

I hope you enjoyed my card!!