Monday, March 19, 2018

James 1:17 Bible Margins Journaling by Christine


One of my favorite Bible Verses is James 1:17 - how perfect is it that one of my favorite Bible Journaling Margins to date also includes that verse?  Christine joining you today with a journaling piece featuring the Bible Margins Rejoice stamps.


I incorporated several additional stamps and some mixed media into this piece as well.  


To create my background I combined Distress Oxides along the edge with splatters of mist in a coordinating color.  Then I began to stamp!  Along the border I stamped with one of the stamps from Bible Borders. I love that cross one! I used the Just Believe Stamp to create additional flowers and then doodled some leaves of my own using the Black  Le Pen.


I colored in my stamps using simple brush markers and that's it! Not complicated but still a beautiful piece to reflect on as I read James!  

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty! I love the sweet flowers. I really like your Bible journaling stamp sets!