Friday, October 6, 2017

Boo! Halloween Tubes & Pillow Boxes by Tangii


Hey yall, Tangii here.  For today's post I put together some Halloween goodies for the neighborhood kiddo's.  I started out playing with some Clear Tubes and then couldn't really stop myself, lol. and I added some small Kraft Pillow Boxes.



I grabbed some Fall candy from the store to fill up the Tubes (M&M's, Caramels & Candy Corn Assortment) and a couple of sticker sheets to decorate with.  I chose to use Stickers By The Dozen: Halloween and We've Got Your Stickers: Treats.  I just used 1 sheet of each, I was trying to keep this as an affordable idea, I figured I could make at least 10 more tubes with the 2 sheets I grabbed.


I liked that the stickers had a clear background so the candies showed through.  For those "tags" at the top, I grabbed some of these great Punched Pieces (they come in 3 sizes), I chose a small layered on a medium.  To fill in some of the space on the medium circle I used a Black & a White Gel Reminisce Pen to add some dots.  I wrapped some Black & Orange Twine around the tube a few times, then tied a bow through the tags.

And finally, these adorable little Pillow Boxes!  I LOVE that they come in Kraft (also available in clear)!!  I added a few of the stickers from the same 2 sheets, closed them up and secured them with some great Orange Jute!  I LOVE how easily these all came together (seriously, I worked on them while doing laundry!).  Between the "quick & easy" and the "easily affordable", I will be making these for all of our Trick-or-Treaters!

Happy Crafting!

No comments: