Monday, August 21, 2017

Journal Set by Tangii


Hey yall!  Tangii here with my very first DT post.  To be honest, I made this for me, yes for me!  Lol, I really want to start Journaling for a few reasons and if I have this pretty display sitting on my night table, I'm much more likely to grab it!  And just to show that I'm not a total "Greedy Gertie", I also made a gift set.  Here's mine…


I bought this pretty little journal at Target.  SRM carries these Le Pen fine point pens in 4 pretty sets, this is the Neon set.  The cute little bag is perfect for keeping my journaling goodies together, and by just attaching the tag with a dab of glue to the bag, I can tighten or loosen the drawstrings without disturbing my tag.


This is the set for a giftie, everything is the same just a bigger tag.


For the gift tag, I used the "hi" stamp from Big Hello stamp set, I love the chunky look!  The flowers are from Just Believe, and while I LOVE this set, the individual stamps are so great to mix up with other sets! I stamped them, colored with markers then cut them out and attached them with Foam Dots.  I also added a flower to the bag, just to tie it all together. I used some Jute Twine for the bow at the top... love this chunky texture!!


This is my tag, the "Be Happy" are from the Everyday Plans set... this set gets A LOT of use, lol!  I also added another flower from Just Believe and a woodchip heart (colored with a marker) and another Jute bow.

For these projects I used Everyday Plans, Big Hello & Just Believe stamp sets, Le Pen 4 Piece Fine Point pen set in Neon, Cotton Bag with silver dots and Olive Jute.
Happy Journaling!

No comments: