Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Wedding Card by Melanie


Hello!  It's Melanie and I'm so happy to be here with you today and share a card that brings a smile to my face :)   One of my teacher-friends is getting married this summer and before school is out we are holding a bridal shower for her. Her colors are navy, aqua, and gold so when I saw this peacock paper I knew it was meant for her card!

 I had some handmade cream paper and used it to mat the peacock paper and the "LOVE" circular sticker. To add a little dimension, I did a 1/2 twist of the ribbon before securing the edges behind the mat.

 With the clear backing, SRM stickers seamlessly adhere to all kinds of papers, even the textured base of this card. 

For a finishing touch, I placed the square dove sticker on the back of the envelope flap. Looking forward to celebrating with her!
SRM Products Used:
We've Got Your Sticker/Forever

No comments: