Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Happily Ever After Wedding Card



Hello. Samantha here today! Wedding season is upon us, so today I wanted to share a happily ever after wedding card. It's a mix of stamps and stickers, and is a lot of fun to make. 

Here's what you'll need for this card: 

Heaven and Earth Stamp Set
Love Sentiment Stickers
Color In Watercolor Pencils
Light Blue Jute Twine
Gold Calligraphy Paint Pen
Card Stock
Feather Embellishment
White Ink


I created the background of the card by stamping the arrow from Heaven & Earth multiple times on grey card stock in white ink. I used watercolor pencils and the gold calligraphy pen to color in the arrows. If you haven't tried using your watercolor pencils on dark card stock, I encourage you to give it try. You'll love the results you get and it will have you looking at your stamps in all new ways.

I finished up my card with a little cluster of embellishments. I uses some die cut feathers, the "happily ever after!" sticker from Love Sentiments, and a bit of jute twine.

This happily ever after wedding card can be easily altered to fit the colors of any wedding you're attending to add that extra personal touch. How many weddings will you be attending this summer?
 

1 comment:

Marcus Barrett said...

weddings are now fabulous because of their custom stickers or labels for the wedding invitation cards.