Friday, May 19, 2017

Be Happy Card by Amber



Hello everyone! It's Amber here, today I have this cute little card to share that I created with some cardstock, patterned paper, pastel green twine, yellow glimmer mist, a "Be Happy" border sticker, and some fun dragon stamps.


I started with a 4.5' x 4.5' white card base and distressed around the outside edges. Next I cut, misted, and distressed a slightly smaller piece of pastel green cardstock and adhered it to the center of my white card base. After I had my cardstock adhered to my card base I adhered a strip of black and white chevron pattered paper with some pastel green twine warped around it to the left side of my card base and then moved on to my stamping. 


I die cut a double stitched square out of some white cardsock, stamped two different dragon images right in the middle of my die cut, and colored them to match my cardstock with some Spectrum Noir markers. Once my images were colored I added a fun little "Be Happy" sentiment from the We've Got Your Border/Pastel sticker sheet. I adhered the stamped panel to my layered card base before adding a bow out of the same pastel green twine I used before to the upper left side of my stamped piece. Easy peasy, Right? I hope you enjoyed my card today. Thanks for visiting!

SRM Sticker Supplies
Green Twine

No comments: