Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Adventure Heat Transfer Bag by Shantaie


Hello!  Shantaie here with a fun vinyl project!


Lately I have been rocking the work girl life! You know... long hours, little sleep, and knocking out those to do lists on my planner like a pro!  The thing that has kept me motivated and going other than ice coffee and music is our upcoming family vacation. I'm so thankful for a chance to catch a quick breather, and a little forced downtime! I love traveling I wish I had more time to, however I don't love packing, so I treated myself to this ca-ute little carry on and added a 
heat transfer quote in gold glitter.  Who's excited to pack now!!!? Oh yeah!! 


Look, I'm going to be super honest here, this was a 10 minute project. ten. minutes. No matter how crazy life is, you can squeeze in 10 minutes to make something fabulous for yourself, you totally deserve it! Happy ironing!


A few tips: Cut your design in reverse with die cutting machine, make sure you can use the hottest setting of your iron without melting the bag you are embellishing, no polyester, or plastic, or you'll have a mess. Use a pressing cloth, or a tea towel over your heat transfer vinyl when pressing. 
I cut mine at 6"

Enjoy!!

No comments: